Subscribe Twitter

Friday, November 28, 2008

Chicago Blood by BlackRoseProductions

Unfortunately I can't embed this video, but it's just a click away:

Chicago Blood


My role as Scarlette Luciano is certainly not the highlight of this movie, but I'm thrilled to have been a part of it. At the encouragement of a friend I took a look at the script, and after reading it I signed up immediately. The movie was released today and I can't say enough about how outstanding it turned out. There's a consistent dark mood and the intense directing style really plays out well. My fellow castmembers delivered star performances (a special tip of the to Jase180 who plays the lead, Tony Roselli).

Worth keeping a close eye out for is the masterful use of lighting and shadows.

Nothing is rushed. This movie really is a work of art, and I highly recommend viewing it.

0 comments:

My Recent Releases

Counter

 
Powered by Blogger