Subscribe Twitter

Friday, February 13, 2009

Highly Recommended Viewing - Temporary Night

Temporary Night has been released by Nukester, and is truly a sensational movie. Captivating from the minute I hit play. I'll be honest - I saw a runtime of 69 minutes and gulped...hoping for the best but not sure what to expect. This is refreshing, stunning, moving, and absolutely beautiful. Unique, mesmerizing, and the time flew by - these were 69 minutes of my time well spent, and I plan on revisiting this movie again and again.

Experience a slice of life on the bright streets of 'Neon City', where drama unfolds at every corner.

Sean is currently going through a marriage crisis and is on the verge of a breakdown.

He ends up taking solace at a night club called the “Temporary Night” where he befriends a mysterious dancer/waitress called ‘Naomi’.

Through fate, two strangers with problems lean on each other for support and find friendship but where does this lead to?

0 comments:

My Recent Releases

Counter

 
Powered by Blogger