Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Han's Grail by JosephKw

HAN'S GRAIL from JosephKw on Vimeo.



My latest voiceacting appearance, working with one of my favorites - JosephKW.

From the man himself about this movie:

"WARNING: Contains brief nudity and mature subject matter. My guess is that it'll be rated PG-13 at most.

Created for Harb40's "Passion Competition 2010", which requires dealing with at least two of the seven deadly sins, and limited to a length of 20.5 minutes (excluding studio logo).

Han's Grail--it is something which many of us long for. Strange that it is in our nature to desire something so...unnatural.

Yes, like many of my other films, this has a message in it. However, since it has been noted that some of my messages lack subtlety, this one is a trifle less obvious. I encourage you to please let me know what you think this is all about--only with your feedback will I be able to know (and it's best you review the film first before reading any of the other comments, so as not to be influenced).

With that said, partake of Han's Grail, and enjoy.

CREDITS
Written & Directed by JosephKw
Grail Prop by MikeDBoing and Ubernewbie

A_N_D as Walt Moore
Dulci as Jain Agamas
Goofparade as Theo Logan
Trewill7 as Harry Sees
JosephKw as Tom Richard Harry
Act3Scene24 as Jesus Santa Maria
Sisch as Freya
Sonya as Nirvana
Bezzer36 as Charon
JosephKw as Joe

Music by Milkman_Dan
Jazz End Theme by JazzX

Sound by Goofparade

Poster by Burkey "

0 comments:

My Recent Releases

Counter

 
Powered by Blogger