Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Star Force 7 Updates

I'm very excited about my role as Sondra Kiria in the upcoming Star Force 7 by Donnie Christianson. He announced today:

"In my spare time (ha!) knocking out poster designs for the "official" character art. We'll be posting these to DeviantArt later this month, so watch for the tweets and announcements here on the site. You'll get to see:

* Devian Blackstar
* Sondra Kiria
* Janik Larson
* Kiri Atroan"


Can't wait to see how that turns out! I'll be working on some more of my lines over the next two weeks - and she really is a fun & challenging character!

2 comments:

Undisclosed Studio said...

I am so proud of you! And thanks for removing my link from your blog roll. I haven't yet decided what to do for a permanent solution.

afterThought said...

Yay! Happy for ya, Dulci!

My Recent Releases

Counter

 
Powered by Blogger