Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, February 20, 2010

MMIF 2010

It was truly a delight to be asked to participate in the 2010 MaMachinima International Festival.

My movie Complication was shown to the audience:




The audience was graciously receptive and it was a pleasure to connect with such a diverse group of machinimators. I saw movies made with various platforms, including Second Life, iClone, Moviestorm, World of Warcraft, and The Movies. There were others as well but I would stumble around trying to name them all. 7 hours of movies!!! *phew* They will all be available for viewing on YouTube and I'm sure that link will circulate shortly.

My compliments to everyone working behind the scenes to make this event possible! Thank you!

1 comments:

Ricky Lee Grove said...

Congrats, Dulci. I was fortunate to be able to attend the event towards the end and caught the showing of Complication. What an enthusiastic audience. And you are so right about the event having a "diverse amount of machinimators". Despite the occasional lag problems in SL, I had a wonderful time, too. Wish I could have spent the whole day there.

take care

Ricky

My Recent Releases

Counter

 
Powered by Blogger