Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

May Flowers - Remembering a Role

A friend of mine just reminded me of a role I did in 2007 in JosephKW's "May Flowers". I played the lead character, May. Joseph is a marvelous director to work with - acting for him always is a pleasure. May Flowers is a delightful character and it was truly an honor to bring her to life with my voice. AnotherNewDawn co-starred and everytime I act opposite him I feel I need to really bring "it" to the table.

The movie was the 1st Place Winner of the H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival Competition, 2007.


2 comments:

BiggsTrek said...

I absolutely LOVE this film. I'm gunna watch it again RIGHT NOW! Thanks Dulci!

Dulci said...

There's been so many great movies over the years us old folks have been around; it's hard to keep track of them all!

My Recent Releases

Counter

 
Powered by Blogger