Subscribe Twitter

Monday, June 29, 2009

John Martin on tonight's Wolf & Dulci Hour

We are thrilled that John Martin II has agreed to come on the air with us tonight to discuss his latest release, For the love of Sprog! The movie can be viewed here.

In addition to the usual nonsensical frivolity, I'm hoping to sit back and listen to the two masterminds (probably the one & only time I'll put that in writing about Wolf!) discuss iClone. I don't know about you, but I plan on having the program open while they are talking just to see if I can keep up a little.

See you all tonight at 9pm CST - listen live here and feel free to join us in the chatroom.

1 comments:

Undisclosed Studio said...

OMG!! John Martin!! That is soooo cool! I can't wait to hear the show!

My Recent Releases

Counter

 
Powered by Blogger