Subscribe Twitter

Monday, May 4, 2009

Show Tonight - iClone radio

Tonight I think I might get to sit back a little and listen during the show...we're bringing Lizard on to talk about his amazing movie Coming Home and also expound on the subject of bringing Daz/Poser content into iClone.

So if you've been waiting for a show with less me before listening live...tonight's your lucky night!!

Clickedy Click Click Here at 9pmCST tonight to join in the fun.

Ah, and if you haven't seen my movie Black Widow yet, you might not get the humor of the intro tonight, so here it is:

2 comments:

afterThought said...

As long as you're sitting back to rest those pipes for your singing performance... it's all good! :)

Dulci said...

I can neither confirm nor deny :)

My Recent Releases

Counter

 
Powered by Blogger